Size 5.96" x 0.98" x 1.33"
Weight 4.97 oz (excluding batteries)
Battery Type One 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
1. What’s the product positioning of the TK20R and who are the target customers?
Fenix TK20R is a Micro USB rechargeable flashlight that is designed for tactical applications. Features are dual layer body, inner waterproof treatment. This compact but hardy flashlight is ideal for tactical application, industrial tasks and hunting.
2. What are the key features and benefits of TK20R?
1) Micro USB rechargeable
2) 310 meters long-range beam distance
3) Dual layer body design
4) Battery level indication on boot-up
3. How does the low power warning function work?
They are two ways of reminding of the low power level:
①When the light is turned on, and the battery voltage is detected lower than 3.4V, the indicator around the side switch will flash red to remind of critical battery level.
②When the light is turned on, and the battery voltage is detected lower than 3.0V, the LED will flash 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you of charging or battery replacement..
4. What adaptor to use for TK20R?
The charging voltage is 5V and the charging current is 1A-3A, so the commonly used phone adaptor can be used for the flashlight. To optimize the charging efficiency, the recommended one is 5V/2A or above.