1. What is the product positioning of HL12R and who are the target consumers?
HL12R is a rechargeable outdoor headlamp with high performance and super compactness. It features four output levels plus red light and SOS. With built-in 1000mAh Li-polymer battery, it delivers a max output of 400 lumens and a max runtime of 110 hours. In addition, the headlamp supports Micro USB charging, the charging and battery level indication, making it more easily operated. Dual switches separately control general mode and functional mode, IP66 rated protection, reflective and sweat-channeling headband, HL12R makes it easier for hiking, camping and mountaineering.
2. What are the key features and benefits of HL12R
1) Lightweight and convenient
2) Neutral white and red light sources
3) Micro USB charging
4) Charging and battery level indication
5) Lockout function
3. What is the standard output of the USB charger of HL12R? And the charging time?
5V/0.5 A charger is recommended,and the charging time is about 2.5 hours.
4. Is the output of HL12R constant?
Yes, it is configured to allow constant brightness per stage. But as battery level decreases, brightness will be downshifted in order to maintain good runtime. This ensures that your headlamp will continue to deliver light for a long time while outdoors.
5. What is the complete spelling of ECO? Why HL12R belongs to ECO series?
The complete spelling of ECO is ecological, which is involved with environmental preservation. HL12R can be recharged by using Micro USB charging cable, and it delivers a max runtime of 110 hours, which effectively highlights the headlamp in efficiency and recycling.