Q1. What is the product positioning of HP30R, and who are the target customers?
A:Fenix HP30R is a headlamp with separate battery case, powered by two 18650 Li-ion batteries. The belt-worn battery case reduces the load bearing of user’s head and maintains optimal performance in cold areas. This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port in the battery case, and the battery can be used as a power bank. Featuring four white spotlight and neutral white floodlight output levels, the spot- and floodlight can be used simultaneously or separately to deliver a max output of 1750 lumens, runtime of 400 hours and a far-reaching beam of 202 meters. The HP30R will be an indispensable aid in your mountaineering, searching, snow-hiking or any other challenging outdoor activities.
Q2. What are the key features and benefits of HP30R?
A: 1) Free switching between spot- and floodlight
2) Neutral white floodlight with 90°wide beam angle
3) Belt-worn battery case
4) Micro USB charging and USB discharging
5) Battery level indication
Q3. What is the advantage of the charging technique of HP30R?
A: The levelof difference between the two batteries will be detected, and when charging, the two batteries will be charged alternately to balance the battery level, thus to extend the battery lifespan and for emergency use, when chargingneeds to beimmediately and prematurelyceased.
Q4. What are the advantages of HP30R compared with HP30?
A: As the upgraded edition of HP30, the advantages of HP30R are:
1) HP30R features dual lighting sources of spot- and floodlight which can be used independently and/or simultaneously, while HP30 only features spotlight.
2) The output, distance and runtime of HP30R is dramatically improved compared with HP30.
3) The battery case of HP30R features discharging function.
4) The structure of the HP30R lamp body is metal which is tougher, and better in dissipatingheat.