Size Headlight 67.4 x 55.9 x 34.7mm Battery Box 88.8 x 73.7 x 26.2mm
Weight 154.2g (excluding batteries)
Battery Type Use 4 AA(NI-MH battery or alkaline) battery
Max Output 900 lumens
◎Utilizes Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
◎Uses four AA batteries, either Ni-MH or Alkaline
◎Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
◎Lockout function – prevents the light from accidental activation
◎60-degree tilt mechanism
◎Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
◎Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
◎Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
◎Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
1. What is the product positioning of HP15 ultimate edition and who are its target customers?
Given higher output, smaller size, and more convenient operation featuring a dedicated switch for burst mode, Fenix HP15 ultimate edition is great choice for mountaineering, searching, caving and more with rugged aluminum chassis and IPX-6 waterproof rating.
2. What are the key features and benefits of HP15 ultimate edition?
1) Instant 900-lumen burst
2) Dual switch control
3) Rugged aluminum chassis
4) 4 brightness levels plus SOS
5) Separate 4*AA battery box
3. What LED does the HP15 ultimate edition use?
Utilizing Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED， HP15 ultimate edition boosts higher output than the standard edition by 80% to 900 lumens with 178-meter extended reach.
4. What are the benefits of using aluminum for housing instead of plastic?
5. Why does the ultimate edition have a dedicated switch for burst mode?
The dedicated switch for burst mode is an anti-misoperation mechanism, which provides direct and convenient access to burst mode.