1. What is the product positioning of HP15 ultimate edition and who are its target customers?
Given higher output, smaller size, and more convenient operation featuring a dedicated switch for burst mode, Fenix HP15 ultimate edition is great choice for mountaineering, searching, caving and more with rugged aluminum chassis and IPX-6 waterproof rating.
2. What are the key features and benefits of HP15 ultimate edition?
1) Instant 900-lumen burst
2) Dual switch control
3) Rugged aluminum chassis
4) 4 brightness levels plus SOS
5) Separate 4*AA battery box
3. What LED does the HP15 ultimate edition use?
Utilizing Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED， HP15 ultimate edition boosts higher output than the standard edition by 80% to 900 lumens with 178-meter extended reach.
4. What are the benefits of using aluminum for housing instead of plastic?
5. Why does the ultimate edition have a dedicated switch for burst mode?
The dedicated switch for burst mode is an anti-misoperation mechanism, which provides direct and convenient access to burst mode.