Size 93 x 136 mm
Weight 412 g（No batteries）
Battery 1-3 18650 batteries
Max output 650 lumens
1. What is the product positioning of CL30R and who are the target customers?
A: Fenix CL30R is a high intensity charge and discharging camping lantern. It delivers a maximum output of 650 lumens and an area 35 meters in diameter. Powered by one, two or three 18650 rechargeable batteries, CL30R offer five brightness levels; cold-resistant battery compartment, charging and battery-level indicators, waterproof to IPX-7 standard are ideal for your camping activities etc.
2. What are the key features and benefits of CL30R?
A: The key features of CL30R are:
² Max 650 lumens output, wide beam illumination
² Micro USB charge and discharge function
² Independent circuit design
² Battery level indicator
3. Is CL30R compatible with flat-top 18650 Li-ion batteries?
A: No, it isn’t. Due to the physical reverse polarity protection, CL30R only supports the 18650 Li-ion batteries with button top.
4. Can CL30R be lightened up directly with connected USB cable without batteries?
A: Yes, it can. But the lantern can only be lightened at Low output.
5. Is CL30R waterproof when the USB plug is opened?
A: Yes, it is. Because CL30R is internally waterproof structure.