1. What is the product positioning of UC30 2017 and who are the target customers?
A: UC30 is a Micro USB rechargeable flashlight that features compact size, high output and exquisite workmanship. It is fitted with Cree XP-L HI LED, delivering a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 253 meters. The light is powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with two CR123A Lithium batteries, five output levels and strobe are controlled by one stainless steel side switch. In addition, battery level indication and IP68 rated protection make UC30 indispensable for family use and outdoor activities.
2. What are the key features and benefits of UC30 2017?
A: 1) 1000 lumens output, 253m beam distance
2) Micro USB charging; battery level indication
3) One switch controls five output levels and strobe
4) Handy and compact
3. Are the three spare rubber switch boots all luminous?
A: No, only the green one features luminous performance. And for first use, do light the rubber switch boot shortly for luminous function activation.
4. How long does it take from out of power to fully charge the flashlight?
A: The normal charging time is approximately 3 hours with the built-in Fenix RAB-L18 2600 rechargeable Li-ion battery.