1. What is the product positioning of TK75 2018 and who are the target customers?
A: The TK75 2018, is a rechargeable flashlight with an astonishing combination of 5100 lumens maximum output and 850m maximum distance. The innovative rechargeable battery holder comes with a Micro USB port, the light is powered by 4 18650 batteries. Fitted with 4 Cree XHP35 HI LED, TK75 2018 flashlight goes the distance in power and versatility to satisfy various lighting demands like searching, securing, caving and more.
Dual stainless steel switches offer user-friendly output selection of 6 brightness levels and 2 flash modes of instant turbo and strobe. The lockout function prevents the possibility of unintended operation of the flashlight. Additionally, a built-in socket that can take either a shoulder strap or tripod mount for carrying or mounting, makes the TK75 even more advantageous and reliable in searching, securing, caving and as standby lighting for cars.
2. What are the key features and benefits of TK75 2018?
A: 1) Max 5100 Lumens and 850m beam distance
2) Micro USB rechargeable battery holder
3) Battery level indication
4) Momentary on Turbo and Strobe
5) Back support system eases handheld fatigue
3. Is TK75 2018 compatible with the 2015-edition extended runtime kit?
A: Yes, it is compatible with the 2015-edition extended runtime kit, but the old battery holder can not be used.
4. Is TK75 2018 compatible with CR123A battery?
A: For emergency use, 4 or 8 CR123A batteries can be used, but only fixed output level can be lit on, and without output selection.