Size 6.47" x 1.88" x 1.69"
Weight 10.08 oz / 286g (excluding batteries)
Battery Type Two 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries
1. What is the product positioning of TK35UE and who are the target customers?
A: The TK35UE is a rechargeable high-performance flashlight. Fitted with CREE XHP70 LED, it delivers a max output of 3200 lumens and a far-reaching distance of 300 meters. The innovative toggle switch freely and rapidly switch between tactical, outdoor and lockout modes. Powered by two 18650 batteries, the battery holder features Micro USB charging function. It has five output levels plus instant strobe mode, battery level indication is fitted as well. The parallel battery compartment design, flat body and unique dual tail switches, making TK35 UE very suitable for military policing, outdoor exploring, camping, searching and caving.
2. What are the key features and benefits of TK35UE?
A: 1) Cree XHP70 LED with orange peel reflector
2) Innovative multi-mode switching structure
3) Micro USB rechargeable battery holder
4) Boot-up battery level indication
5) Instant Strobe
3. How long does it take to fully charge two 18650 batteries?
A: Taking 2 Fenix ARB-L18-3500 batteries as example, it takes about 4.5 hours. But the charging time should be subject to the actual condition as it will vary between battery types and brands.
4. Is one 18650 battery able to light up the TK35UE?
A: No, 4*CR123A batteries can be used for emergency situation, while charging is prohibited.