Size 72 x 41.5 x 50 mm
Weight 91g（No batteries）
Battery 1600mAh lithium ion battery
Max output 300 lumens
1. What is the product positioning of CL20R and who are the target customers?
A: CL20R is a rechargeable high-performance camping lantern. It is fitted with neutral white and red LED’s, which emits a max output of 300 lumens. The white light features 4 output levels and the red with 2, perfectly meet the lighting demands in various camping environments. Powered by the built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery, CL20R also features charging and battery level indication function. The classic appearance inherits “Little snail”, simple but lovable. In addition, the IP66 rated protection, magnetic bottom and hanging loop make the CL20R portable and convenient as an exceptional camping lantern.
2. What are the key features and benefits of CL20R?
A: 1) Micro USB rechargeable; battery level indication
2) 1600mAh Li-polymer battery for long duration
3) Neutral white and red light sources
4) Magnetic bottom and hanging loop
3. Is CL20R still waterproof with the USB cap opened?
A: No. CL20R is only waterproof with the USB cap closed. Be sure to replace the USB cap to guarantee the waterproof ability once charging is completed.
4. How long does it take from out of power to fully charge the camping lantern?
A: The normal charging time is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes with the built-in 1600mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery.