Size 5.13" x 1.02" x 1.33"
Weight 4.67 oz (excluding batteries)
Battery Type one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
1. What is the product positioning of SD11 and who are its target customers?
A: Fenix SD11 is designed mainly for underwater photography and video shooting. It is fitted with a Cree XM-L2 U2 neutral white LED and a Cree XQE red LED. Featuring soft wide beam and innovative R+ mode for better color rendering, SD11 is fit for illumination and photography on shore or in water.
2. What are the key features and benefits of SD11?
A: 1) Optical design for photographing
2) Magnetic rotating ring and battery level checking
3) Submersible to 100 meters
4) Flashlight clip for photographing
3. When the battery level of SD11 is detected as critical, how about the remaining battery level?
A: Take Fenix ARB-L18-3500 (3.6V/3500) as an example. When critical battery level is detected, it indicates the voltage is lower than 3.3V (about 30% power remains). The result varies between battery quality and capacity.
4. When the safe diving illumination design causes the light to step down in lumens, how about the remaining battery level?
A: The first step down indicates the battery level is critical, that is to say, when the battery voltage is between 3.2V-3.0V (about 20% power remains), a step down in lumens is activated by the safe diving illumination design, which may slightly vary between batteries and output levels.
5. What kind of 18650 battery does SD11 use, flat top or button top?
A: Both can go. SD11 is compatible with 18650 Li-ion battery with flat top or button top and CR123A battery as well. But the battery level checking function and safe diving illumination design only works on 18650 battery.