6.22'' × 1.57'' × 1.00''/158 × 40 × 25.4 mm
7.69 oz/218 g (including battery)
Included a ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery
Q1. What is the product positioning of TK22R? What are the key features of TK22R?
A: Fenix TK22R is a tactical and duty flashlight. Its key features include:
1. Patented FlexiSensa control toggle switch for rapid mode switching.
2. Dual-function tactical switch for immediate tactical activation and output selection.
3. Tactical and Duty modes assist lighting needs required in various scenarios.
Q2. What kind of LED is used in TK22R? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Luminus SST70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q3. What is the color temperature of TK22R?
A: Around 6500K.
Q4. What is the operating voltage of TK22R?
A: The operating voltage is 3.0 - 4.2 V.
Q5. Is TK22R rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: Yes. Loosen the light head to reveal the USB Type-C charging port and battery level indicator. The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged. The normal charging time is approximately 3.5 hours from depleted to fully charged.
Q6. How to prevent accidentally activate the TK22R?
A: Lock: Rotate the FlexiSensa Control toggle switch to OFF/Lock mode to lock the light.
Unlock: With the light switched on, rotate the FlexiSensa Control toggle switch to Tactical mode or Duty mode to enter the previously used output.
Q7. Why does the TK22R downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Low mode is reached.
Q8. Why does the TK22R happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q9. What kind of battery can be used in TK22R?
A: It is recommended to use a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery, a Fenix ARB-L21-5000U battery, or a Fenix ARB-L21-4000P battery. Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As an unmatched battery may cause the flashlight to fail to work normally.
Q10. What are the optional accessories for TK22R?
Fenix AER-05 V2.0 tactical remote pressure switch.
Fenix ALG-05 tactical remote pressure switch mount.
Fenix ALG-06 tactical remote pressure switch mount.
Fenix ALG-00 rail mount.
Fenix ALG-15 rail mount.
Fenix ALG-16 M-LOK quick-release rail mount.
Fenix AOD-S diffuser tip.
Fenix AOT-L traffic wand.
Fenix AOF-L filter adapter.
Q11. What should I do when the TK22R needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime limited warranty: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.