8.19'' x 3.58'' x 2.46''/208 × 91 × 62.5 mm
52.91 oz/1500 g (including battery)
using the battery pack that consists of 4 x 4000mAh batterie
Q1. What is the product positioning of LR60R? What are the key features of LR60R?
A: Fenix LR60R is a mechanical rotary searching flashlight. Its key features include:
1. Mechanical rotary switch for rapid brightness and mode selection.
2. OLED smart display shows brightness level, remaining runtime, and remaining battery level.
3. Search mode and Camp mode provide for various lighting demands. The Search mode could be used for long range searching while the Camp mode is great for large area illumination.
Q2. What kind of LED is used in LR60R? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Luminus SFT70 LED and twelve Lumileds SST40 LEDs; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q3. What is the color temperature of LR60R?
A: Around 6000K.
Q4. What is the operating voltage of LR60R?
A: The operating voltage is 14.4 V.
Q5. Is LR60R rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: Yes. The Fenix LR60R features a USB Type-C fast charging port. When charging, the OLED display will automatically light up to show the battery level and charging status. The normal charging time is approximately 1.5 hours from depletion to fully charged with a 45 W or higher-power charging adapter.
Q6. What kind of battery can be used in LR60R? Is the battery pack replaceable?
A: The LR60R is powered by a replaceable battery pack that consists of 4 x 4000mAh batteries. This type of battery is manufactured by Fenix and is only compatible with the Fenix LR60R. When there is no battery pack inserted or the battery pack is inserted backward, the OLED display will show a battery box image that flashes to notify the user to check the battery pack condition. Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As an unmatched battery may cause the flashlight to fail to work normally.
Q7. How to turn on/off the intelligent brightness downshifting sensor?
A: With the light switched off, switch the mechanical rotary switch in the order of Off→Eco→Off 3 times within 3 seconds. The OLED display will show "ON", and the light will blink twice in Eco mode, indicating that the sensor function is enabled.
With the light switched off, switch the mechanical rotary switch in the order of Off→Eco→Off 3 times within 3 seconds. The OLED display will show “OFF”, and the light will blink eight times in Eco mode, indicating that the sensor function is disabled.
Q8. Why does the LR60R downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Eco mode is reached.
Q9. Why does the LR60R happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery pack.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q10. What are the optional accessories for LR60R?
A:The included lanyard, the included hanging ring screw, and the included shoulder strap. The detachable handle and the included hanging ring screw feature threaded tripod sockets, which allow the flashlight to be securely mounted on a tripod.
Q11. What should I do when the LR60R needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime limited warranty: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.