4.76'' x 1.04'' x 0.89''
4.52 oz/128 grams (including battery)
Included one rechargeable 3400mAh battery
Q1. What is the product positioning of E28R V2.0? What are the key features of E28R V2.0?
A: Fenix E28R V2.0 is a rechargeable EDC flashlight. Its key features include:
1. 1700 lumens maximum output and 273 meters maximum beam distance.
2. Multiple output levels assist lighting needs required in various scenarios.
3. Magnetic tail for hands-free use.
4. Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
5. The unique warning light can alert others and ensure the safety of users.
Q2. What kind of LED is used in E28R V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q3. What is the color temperature of E28R V2.0?
A: Around 6500K.
Q4. What is the operating voltage of E28R V2.0?
A: The operating voltage is 3.0 V - 6.4 V.
Q5. Is E28R V2.0 rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: Yes. The E28R V2.0 can be recharged through the USB Type-C charging port. The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged. The normal charging time is approximately 3 hours from depleted to fully charged.
Q6. Why does the E28R V2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Eco mode is reached.
Q7. Why does the E28R V2.0 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in E28R V2.0?
A: It is recommended to use a Fenix ARB-L18-3400 battery. Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As an unmatched battery may cause the flashlight to fail to work normally.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for E28R V2.0?
Fenix AOD-S V2.0diffuser tip.
Fenix AOF-S+ V2.0 filter adapter.
Fenix AOT-S+ traffic wand.
Q10. What should I do when the E28R V2.0 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime limited warranty: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
For more detailed information, please check: