5.11'' x 1.04'' x 0.89'' / 129.7 x 26.5 x 22.6 mm
Included one rechargeable 3400mAh battery
Q1. What is the product positioning of LD30R? What are the key features of LD30R?
A: FenixLD30R is a high-performance outdoor flashlight. Its key features include:
1. Multiple brightness options.
2. Tactical tail switch+side switch.
3. Strobe mode and SOS mode can improve the safety of users.
4. Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
Q2. What kind of LED is used in LD30R? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q3. What is the color temperature of LD30R?
A: Around 6000K.
Q4. What is the working voltage of LD30R?
A: The operating voltage is 3.0 - 6.4 V. The max operating current is 6 A.
Q5. Is LD30R rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: LD30R is rechargeable. The normal charging time of the Fenix ARB-L18-3400 battery is about 3 hours from depleted to fully charged with a 5V/2A charging adapter. Only Moonlight output and Low output can be operated while charging. When charging is complete, please replace the anti-dust cap to ensure waterproof and dustproof ability.
Q6. How to prevent accidentally activate the LD30R?
A: Unscrew the light body, or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation.
Q7. Why does the LD30R downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. Therefore the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature to a safe level when this situation occurs.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below 3.0 V, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Moonlight mode is reached.
Q8. Why does the LD30R happen to flicker?
The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q9. What kind of battery can be used in LD30R?
A: It is recommended to use a Fenix ARB-L18-3400 battery. The flashlight is also compatible with the CR123A battery. While using two CR123A batteries, the max output is 1000 lumens and the max beam distance is 205 meters. The 1-lumen Moonlight mode can be continuously used for 300 hours.
Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As an unmatched battery may cause the flashlight to fail to work normally.
Q10. What are the optional accessories for LD30R?
A: Fenix AOD-S V2.0 diffuser tip
Q11. What should I do when the LD30R needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime limited warranty: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.