5.54'' x 1.04'' x 1.00'' /140.7 × 26.5 × 25.5 mm
5.89 oz/167 g (including battery)
ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery
Q1. What is the product positioning of PD36R V2.0? What are the key features of PD36R V2.0?
A: Fenix PD36R V2.0 is a compact rechargeable tactical flashlight. Its key features include:
1. Dual switch operation.
2. Two-way body clip.
3. USB Type-C charging port supports up to 18 W fast charging.
Q2. What kind of LED is used in PD36R V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q3. What is the color temperature of PD36R V2.0?
A: Around 6500K.
Q4. What is the working voltage of PD36R V2.0?
A: The operating voltage is 4.2 V. The operating current is 3.0 A.
Q5. Is PD36R V2.0 rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: Open the anti-dust cover to reveal the charging port, then connect the USB Type-C end of the charging cable to the flashlight. The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to green when fully charged. Once charging is completed, be sure to close the anti-dust cover. The normal charging time is approximately 2.5 hours from depletion to fully charged with an 18 W or higher-power charging adapter.
Q6. Why does the PD36R V2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Eco mode is reached.
Q7. Why does the PD36R V2.0 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in PD36R V2.0?
A: It is recommended to use a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery. Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As an unmatched battery may cause the flashlight to fail to work normally.
Q9. What should I do when the PD36R V2.0 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime limited warranty: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.