Size:5.73”×1.34”×0.93”/145.5 ×34 × 23.5 mm.
Weight: 4.14 oz/117.5 g (excluding battery).
Q1. What is the product positioning of TK11R? What are the typical usage scenarios?
A: Fenix TK11R is a compact tactical and duty flashlight. This flashlight is suitable for various activities such as searching, patrolling, and law enforcement.
Q2. What are the key features of TK11R?
1)Simple and rapid output selection.
2)High performance and impressive output.
3)USB Type-C charging.
4)This flashlight comes with a Fenix ARB-L18-3400 battery.
Q3. What kind of LED is used in TK11R? Does Fenix offer to replace LED? A: One Luminus SFT40 cold white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q4. What is the working voltage of TK11R?
A: The operating voltage is 3.0 V-8.4 V.
Q5. What kind of battery can be used in TK11R?
A: It is recommended to use a Fenix 18650 Li-ion battery. Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As an unmatched battery may cause the flashlight to fail to work normally.
Q6. How to prevent accidentally activate the TK11R?
A: Unscrew the light tail, or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation.
Q7. What are the optional accessories for TK11R?
AER-02 V2.0 Remote Pressure Switch, ALG-05 Tactical remote pressure switch mount, ALG-06 Tactical Remote Pressure Switch Mount, ALG-00 Rail mount, ALG-15 Rail Mount, ALG-16 M-LOK Quick-release Rail Mount, AOD-M Diffuser Tip, AOT-M Traffic wand, AOF-M Filter adapter
Q8. Why does the TK11R downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Low mode is reached.
Q9.What is the APF？
A: The APF (Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System) was developed by Fenix laboratory, a major technology breakthrough of flashlight industry. Allowing the tactical flashlight achieve a higher level of performance:
1. Take light to the extreme. Traditional forward switches are limited by current, and it is difficult to achieve brightness above 2000 lumens. In the age of 21700 batteries gradually expanding, 3000 lumens tactical flashlights are almost impossible; while the flashlight using APF technology can.
2. Make the functional tail cap simpler. Traditional multi-function tail cap needs to achieve functional through the double-layer body or additional channels ; and the flashlight using APF technology offering a strong reliable flashlight in simple structure, we talking about single layer body if specifically.
3. Better anti-interference performance. Complex external environments such as strong magnetic fields are easily dealt through stronger anti-interference ability.
Q10. Why does the TK11R happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.