4.76'' x 0.87'' x 0.75''/121 x 22 x 19
Included one rechargeable 800mAh Li-ion battery
Q1. What is the product positioning of LD12R? What are the key features of LD12R?
A: Fenix LD12R is a dual light sources multifunctional flashlight. Its key features include:
1. Unique side light source.
2. Magnetic body clip.
3. Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
Q2. What kind of LED is used in LD12R? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: The main light uses a Luminus SST20 cold white LED and the side light uses a SC1818C LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q3. What is the color temperature of LD12R?
A: Around 6500K.
Q4. What is the working voltage of LD12R?
A: The operating voltage is 2.8V-4.2V while using a Fenix ARB-L14-800 battery.
The operating voltage is 0.9V-1.6V while using an AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery.
Q5. Is LD12R rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: Yes. Loosen the light head to reveal the USB Type-C charging port. The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged. The normal charging time is approximately 2 hours from depleted to fully charged.
Q6. Why does the LD12R downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Moonlight mode is reached.
Q7. Why does the LD12R happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in LD12R?
A: It is recommended to use a Fenix ARB-L14-800 battery. The flashlight is also compatible with an AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery. Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As an unmatched battery may cause the flashlight to fail to work normally.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for LD12R?
A: Fenix AOD-S V2.0 diffuser tip.
Q10. What should I do when the LD12R needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime limited warranty: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.