SIZE: 6.30”×2.05”×1.00”/160 × 52 × 25.4 mm.
WEIGHT: 6.53oz/185 g (excluding battery).
Q1. What kind of LED is used in HT32? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: HT32 uses a Luminus SFT70 white LED, SFT20 RA red LED and SFT20 CG green LED;
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of HT32?
A: Around 6500K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of HT32?
A: Voltage: 3.0 V - 4.2 V.
Q4. Is HT32 rechargeable?
A: Yes, the included ARB-L21-5000U battery can be charged via the USB Type-C charging cable. The HT32 flashlight does not support charging.
Q5. How to prevent accidentally activate the HT32?
A: Unscrew the light tail, or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation.
Q6. Why does the HT32 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Low mode is reached.
Q7. Why does the HT32 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in HT32?
A: It is recommended to use Fenix ARB-L21 Series battery :
Fenix ARB-L21-4000P/Fenix ARB-L21-5000U/Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for HT32?
A: They are listed below:
ALG-06 M-Lok rail clamp for remote pressure switch
AER-05 Remote pressure switch
ALG-00 Rail mount
ALG-16 M-Lok Quick-release rail mount
ALG-18 Rail mount
Q10. What should I do when the HT32 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime limited warranty: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.