2.07'' x 1.02'' x 0.51''/52.5 x 26 x 13mm
1.06 oz / 30 g.(including battery)
Built-in 400mAh battery
Q1. Which part of E03R V2.0 has been improved compared to the E03R?
Max output improved to 500 lumens.
The beam distance improved to 90 meters.
Runtime improved to 30 hours.
Battery capacity improved to 400mAh.
Breathing light added.
Intelligent memory circuit added.
Two colors for options.
Q2. In which scenarios should the breathing light of E03R V2.0 be used?
1. While walking on a small path at night, you can attach the flashlight to your waist or backpack. The breathing light can alert the passing drivers to your position in low-light conditions.
2. While camping at night, you can hang the flashlight on the canopy or windproof rope. The breathing light can remind your children to play safely.
3. While dog walking at night, you can hang the flashlight on your dog. The breathing light can alert passing drivers and strangers to your dog's position.
Q3. What kind of LEDs are used in E03R V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: Two white light LEDs and a red light LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q4. Why does the E03RV2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The lamp will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high output levels for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the modes.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the headlamp is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the battery level indicator blinks to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Q5. What is the color temperature of E03R V2.0?
Q6. What is the working voltage of E03R V2.0?
Q7. What is the runtime of the High output of E03R V2.0?
A: The runtime of the High output is 1 hour and 20 minutes. The light will rapidly accumulate a lot of heat when used on 500 lumens / High output. When the light reaches a temperature of a certain level, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. So the runtime of High output is measured in a total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design. The stated data are from the results produced by Fenix through its laboratory testing under the temperature of 21±3°C according to the ANSI/PLATO FL1 standard. (For specific runtime performance, refer to the runtime graph in the manual)
Q8. Is E03R V2.0 rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: E03R V2.0 is rechargeable.The charging time is about 2 hours.
Q9. Is the battery of E03R V2.0 replaceable?
A: No. E03R V2.0 uses a built-in 400mAh Li-ion battery.
Q10. What should I do when the E03R V2.0 needs repair?
1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 2-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 2 years of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 2 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
Q11. What are the optional accessories for E03R V2.0?
A: Key chain.