3.43'' x 1.46'' x 0.31''
1.31 oz / 37 g (including battery)
Built-in 800mAh rechargeable battery
Q1. How much power can E-SPARK charge for a mobile phone?
A: The built-in battery capacity of E-SPARK is 800mAh. The testing results from Fenix laboratory prove it can charge about 500mAh for the mobile phone battery at full capacity, which is about 10%-15%* of a mobile phone with a battery capacity of 4500 mAh. With the 500mAh the mobile phone can theoretically support about 2 days of standby or 300 minutes of talk.
Therefore, Fenix recommends using E-SPARK as a portable keychain light and mobile phone emergency charger. In emergencies, it helps to enable the mobile phone with call answering, code scanning or location ensuring, etc.
* Actual results may fluctuate by the flashlight power, mobile phone model, charging efficiency, and whether the screen is off during charging.
Q2. What kind of LED is used in E-SPARK? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: Fitted with white and light LEDs with international patents and comply with IES LM-80 standards, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q3. What is the color temperature of E-SPARK?
A: Around 6500K.
Q4. What are the working current and voltage of E-SPARK?
A: Voltage: 5V/1A.
Q5. Is E-SPARK rechargeable?
A: Yes, E-SPARK is rechargeable with a female USB Type-C port.
1. Plug the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable into the female Type-C port of the light and the other end of the charging cable into an electrical outlet.
2.The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn green when fully charged.
3. The normal charging time is approximately 2 hours from depletion to full charging with a 5V/1A adapter.
Q6. How to prevent accidentally activating the E-SPARK?
A: The E-SPARK features lockout function.
Lock: with the light unlocked and switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Low to indicate locked status.
Unlock: with the light locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Low.
*In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Low to indicate locked status.
Q7. Why does the E-SPARK downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: The reason is:
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the indicator blinks red to remind you to timely recharge the battery.
Q8. Why does the E-SPARK happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge the light.
2. The light is locked.
Solution: Double click the switch within 0.5 seconds.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q9. What kind of battery can be used in E-SPARK?
A: The light is built in with an 800 mAh Li-polymer battery, which can not be replaced.
Q10. What are the optional accessories for E-SPARK?
A: Each product is included with a key chain and a lanyard.
Q11. Why does E-SPARK fail to charge my phone?
A: There may be the following reasons:
1. Your mobile phone uses a special charging protocol E-SPARK cannot charge, such as many models of Samsung and sony.
2. Failure to follow the correct procedure: Switch off the light and remove the tail protection cover (which can be attached to the light head in case of loss), and plug the male Type-C port of the light into the Type-C port of the digital device to be charged. Single click the side switch to start discharging. The indicator will be constantly on when discharging, while the light can not be turned on.
3. The remaining power of the flashlight is extremely low: so charge the flashlight first.
Q12. What should I do when the E-SPARK needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
For more detailed information, please check in the "Support" section.