5.43'' x 1.10'' / 138 x 28 mm.
6.00 oz / 170 g (including battery).
Built-in 5000mAh Li-ion battery.
Q1. Can the E-CP be taken on the plane?
Q2. Why does E-CP fail to fast charge my phone or other digital devices?
A: There may be the following reasons:
1. Your mobile phone is an iPhone. E-CP can charge iPhone series mobile phones, but does not support 18W fast charging.
2. One of the three does not support fast charging: The fast charging functions normally only when the charging cable, adapter, and device to be charged all support the fast charging.
3. The remaining power of the flashlight is extremely low: so charge the flashlight first.
Q3. What kind of LED is used in E-CP? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: Fitted with Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q4. What is the color temperature of E-CP?
A: Around 6000K.
Q5. What are the working current and voltage of E-CP?
A: Charging / Discharging: 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A.
Q6. Is E-CP rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: Yes, E-CP is rechargeable with a USB Type-C port. A 5V/2A or higher-power adapter must be used for charging this light.
The normal charging time is approximately 2 hours from depletion to full charging, with the 18W or higher-power fast charging adapter, and the charging time is approximately 3.5 hours with a 5V/2A adapter.
Q7. How to prevent accidentally activating the E-CP?
A: The E-CP features lockout function.
Lock: with the light unlocked and switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Low to indicate locked status.
Unlock: with the light locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Eco. The light will be unlocked when it is being charged.
*In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Low to indicate locked status.
Q8. Why does the E-CP downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: The reasons are:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High or Turbo modes for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 50°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 50°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of High or Turbo modes.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the light blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge the battery.
Q9. Why does the E-CP happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge the light.
2. The light is locked.
Solution: Double click the switch within 0.5 seconds.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q10. What kind of battery can be used in E-CP?
A: The light is built in with a 5000 mAh Li-ion battery, which can not be replaced.
Q11. What are the optional accessories for E-CP?
A: Each product is included with a lanyard.
Q12. What should I do when the E-CP needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 2-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 2 years of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 2 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
For more detailed information, please check in the "Support" section.