5.51'' x 0.55'' x 0.55” / 140 x 14 x 14 mm
1.16 oz / 33g (including battery)
built-in 100mAh Li-Polymer battery
Q1. What kind of LED is used in T6? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: Fitted with a quality LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of T6?
A: Around 6500K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of T6?
A: Voltage: 3.0V - 4.2V.
Q4. Is T6 rechargeable?
A: Yes, T6 is rechargeable with a USB Type-C port.
Q5. How to prevent accidentally activate the T6?
A: With the tactical penlight unlocked and switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the penlight, the penlight will blink twice on Low to indicate locked status.
* Unlock: with the penlight locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the penlight will be unlocked and activated on Low.
Q6. Why does the T6 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The penlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High mode for extended periods. When the penlight reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the penlight will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user the reselection of High mode.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the penlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Low mode is reached. When this happens in Low mode, the battery level indicator constantly blinks red to remind you to timely recharge the battery.
Q7. Why does the T6 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge the penlight.
2. The penlight is being locked.
Solution: Double click the switch within 0.5 seconds.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in T6?
A: The penlight is built in with a 100 mAh Li-polymer battery, which can not be replaced.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for T6?
A: Schmidt 6.8CM metal pen refill.
Q10. What should I do when the T6 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
For more detailed information, please check in the "Support" section.