3.62'' x 0.94'' x 0.94” / 92 x 24 x 24 mm
2.75 oz / 78 g (excluding battery)
Included one Fenix ARB-L16-700P rechargeable Li-ion battery
Q1. What is the product positioning of PD25R? And who are the target customers?
A: The Fenix PD25R flashlight is a portable flashlight with a hidden Type-C charging port. The PD25R blasts an amazing 800 lumens and a total distance of 250 meters. The PD25R is powered by a single 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or can operate on a disposable CR123A Lithium battery. The boot-up battery level indicator lets you always know the battery's status. On/off and momentary-on are activated with the tactical tail switch and six lighting modes are selected with the side switch including a strobe mode. Carry the Fenix PD25R how you want - on a backpack, belt, or MOLLE system with the two-way body clip. Compact and built-tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating, this flashlight is perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity.
Q2. What are the key features and benefits of PD25R?
1. Compact and lightweight, weighs only 78g
2. 800 lumens output and 250 meters beam distance
3. TYPE-C charging port
4. Dual-directional pocket clip
Q3. What kind of LED is used in PD25R? And what are the beam angles?
A: A Luminus SST20 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Beam angles: spot beam angle 8.9°, spill beam angle 77.3°.
Q4: What is the working voltage range of PD25R?
Q5. Does PD25R have overheated protection?
A: Yes. The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on higher output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of higher modes.
Q6. What battery does the PD25R support? Is it rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: It is powered by a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery and compatible with a CR123A Lithium battery. It is rechargeable through a hidden TYPE-C charging port. You can twist the neck of PD25R to see it. The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged. The normal charging time of the included Fenix ARB-L16-700P is approximately 2 hours from depletion to full charging.
Q7. What’s the color temperature of PD25R?
A: Around 6000K.
Q8. What are the maximum power and maximum current of PD25R?
Maximum power: 10W
Maximum current: 2.6A
Q9. What should I do when the PD25R needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
For more detailed information, please check in the "Support" section。