2.77'' x 1.12'' x 0.54'' / 70.4 x 28.5 x 13.7 mm
2.15 oz/61 g (excluding battery)
Built-in 500mAh Li-polymer battery
Q1. What kind of LED is used in APEX 20? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Cree XP-L HI V2 white light LED and a Cree XQ-E red light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of APEX 20 white light?
A: Around 6000K.
Q3. What is the working current and voltage of APEX 20?
A: Current: 2.7A, Voltage: 4.2V.
Q4. Is APEX 20 rechargeable? How long is the charging time? (Is APEX 20 waterproof with the USB cap open?)
A: APEX 20 is rechargeable with a built-in 500mAh Li-polymer battery. The charging time is about 2 hours. (Keep the USB cap closed to ensure the waterproof ability.)
Q5. Why does the APEX 20 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the modes.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output, one battery level indicator constantly blinks blue to remind you to recharge the battery.
Q6. Why does the APEX 20 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q7. What kind of battery can be used in APEX 20?
A: With a built-in 500mAh Li-polymer battery, which can not be removed.
Q8. What should I do when the APEX 20 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
For more detailed information, please check in the "Support" section.