Size 5.63'' x 1.34”x 1.00''
Weight 3.95 oz / 112 g (Excluding Battery)
Battery Type One 21700 Rechargeable Battery
Q1. What is the product positioning of TK16 V2.0? And who are the target customers?
A: The Fenix TK16 V2.0 flashlight delivers functionality and performance, authorizing it as a reliable and necessary tool for emergency and tactical applications. Featuring Luminus SST70 LED, included with an ARB-L21-5000U, battery, this tactical light emits a maximum output up to 3100 lumens and throws a beam distance of 380 meters. The Fenix's unique APF (Advanced Pulse-frequency Transmission System) makes more compact structure and tactical ability. The TK16 V2.0 has a dual tactical tail switch for instant activation and strobe; easy one-hand use for tactical situations. Compact body with stainless steel strike bezel is perfect design for law enforcement, security and defense.
Q2. What are the key features and benefits of TK16 V2.0?
A: 1. Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF)
2. Instant activation and strobe with the dual tactical tail switches.
3. Stainless steel strike bezel inlaid tungsten steel breaking tips.
4. Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
Q3. What kind of LED is used in TK16 V2.0? And what are the beam angles?
A: LED: Luminus SST70 LED
Beam angles: spot beam angle - 11°, spill beam angle - 65°.
Q4. Does TK16 V2.0 have overheated protection?
A: Yes. The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of Turbo mode.
Q5. What battery does the TK16 V2.0 support?
A: It supports the designated Fenix ARB-L21-5000U, Fenix ARB-L21-4000P battery.
Q6. What are the accessories that can be used with the TK16 V2.0?
Q7.What is the APF？
A：The APF (Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System) was developed by Fenix laboratory, a major technology breakthrough of flashlight industry. Allowing the tactical flashlight achieve a higher level of performance:
1. Take light to the extreme. Traditional forward switches are limited by current, and it is difficult to achieve brightness above 2000 lumens. In the age of 21700 batteries gradually expanding, 3100 lumens tactical flashlights are almost impossible; while the flashlight using APF technology can.
2. Make the functional tail cap simpler. Traditional multi-function tail cap needs to achieve functional through the double-layer body or additional channels ; and the flashlight using APF technology offering a strong reliable flashlight in simple structure, we talking about single layer body if specifically.