Size 64 x 46 x 37.5mm Height/2.51×1.81×1.47 in
Weight 108 grams (including headband and battery)/3.80 oz
Battery Type Built-in 2000mAh Li-polymer battery
Max Output 600lumens
1. What is the product positioning of HL32R and who are the target consumers?
HL32R is a rechargeable outdoor headlamp with high performance and super convenience. It features five output levels plus red light and SOS. With built-in 2000mAh Li-polymer battery, it delivers a max output of 600 lumens and a max runtime of 200 hours. In addition, the headlamp supports Micro USB charging, with the charging and battery level indication, making it more easily operated. Dual switches separately control general mode and functional mode, IP66 rated protection, reflective and sweat-channeling headband, HL32R is the most eco-friendly and reliable headlamp for hiking, camping and mountaineering.
2. What are the key features and benefits of HL32R
1) Neutral white and red light sources
2) 85°wide-range floodlight
3) Built-in 2000mAh Li-polymer battery
4) Lightweight and convenient
5) Lockout function
3. What is the standard output of the USB charger of HL32R? And the charging time?
5V/1A charger is recommended,and the charging time is about 4 hours.
4. Is the output of HL32R constant?
Yes, it is configured to allow constant brightness per stage. But as battery level decreases, brightness will be downshifted in order to maintain good runtime. This ensures that your headlamp will continue to deliver light for a long time while outdoors.
5. What is the complete spelling of ECO? Why HL32R belongs to ECO series?
The complete spelling of ECO is ecological, which is involved with environmental preservation. HL32R can be recharged by using Micro USB charging cable, and it delivers a max runtime of 200 hours, which effectively highlights the headlamp in efficiency and recycling.