1. What is the product positioning of HL30 2018 and who are the target consumers?
A: The newly upgraded HL30 2018 is a high-performance outdoor hiking headlamp. It features five output levels, which emits a max output of 300 lumens. Fitted with professional wide-range floodlight, plus red light and SOS, it competes kinds of complex hiking and camping environments. This lamp is powered by 2 readily available AA batteries. Additionally, the dual switches operation, lockout function, IP67 rated protection, reflective and sweat-channeling headband, making you feel secure in outdoor activities.
2. What are the key features and benefits of HL30 2018
A: 1) Wide-range floodlight illumination
2) White and red light sources
3) Included 2 AA batteries
4) Reflective and sweat-channeling headband
3. Does HL30 2018 have lockout function?
A: Yes. With the lampswitched off, press any switch or simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds to lock the headlamp; with the lampswitched off, simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds to unlock the headlamp. Two lockout ways protect from accidental activation during carry and storage.
4. Is the output of HL30 2018 constant?
A: Yes, it is configured to allow constant brightness per stage. But as battery level decreases, brightness will be downshifted in order to maintain good runtime. This ensures that your headlamp will continue to deliver light for a long time while outdoors.
5. Is 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery compatible with HL30 2018?