Fenixlight Limited's Warranty Policy
1. Service Principal
1) Fenix provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all lights under our warranty.
2) Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought Fenix lights for warranty support with Fenixlight Limited's 'Warranty Card' and either a trade invoice or receipt. Fenix will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our lights.
2. Service Promise
What we offer: We will replace products afflicted with manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase;we will also repair a light free of charge within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use; and finally our limited lifetime warranty( if repair is required after 24 months from the date of purchase, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is according to the cost of the replaced materials).
3. Warranty Details
1) 15 days free replacement: We will repair or replace a light within 15 days of purchase if it is afflicted with a manufacturing defect. If the problem calls for a replacement, we will replace the light with the same model as the one sent in. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved performance.
2) 24 months free repair. We offer free repair within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3) Limited lifetime warranty. If problems develop after 24 months of the purchase date, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is assessed according to the cost of the replaced materials, If damage to the light is substantial, Fenix will contact distributors with a quote who should contact the customers and customers will decide whether to exchange the parts or not. Freight should be paid by distributors or customers.
4) When shipping the flashlights to the end users, distributors or dealers also need to provide the Warranty Card to users, on which, the requested information should have been filled out. The sales date and other necessary info such as stamp are also required from the distributors or dealers.
5) Customers need to fill in the blanks on the Warranty Card and keep the card with distributors or dealers'stamp or signature for repair when needed.
6) We recommend users register the E-Warranty Card on our website, so that customers can get an extended free repair service period that totals 30 months. (The normal Quality Warranty Card should be returned together with the defective flashlights when customers require warranty support. Our new website is under construction for the time being. This service clause will be carried out when the new Fenix website is up.)
7) We suggest customers request a valid purchase invoice, receipt or other evidence from the sellers when you purchasing our lights.
Service Hot Line: +86-755-2963 1590
(8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT+8 from Monday to Friday)
General Inquiries/ Services Support:
Service@fenixlight.com (Europe, America)
Service_1@fenixlight.com (Asia Pacific, China)