Fenix HL30 is a high-intensity headlamp equipped with two light sources. Featuring four distinct brightness levels, HL30 is effective in a wide range of challenging lighting situations. It employs a dual switch for quick output changes that include red light and SOS modes.
Powered by two readily available AA batteries, it can deliver a max 200-lumen output with a runtime of up to 140hours and a max 40mthrowing distance. Featuring waterproofing to IPX-6 Standard and the portable integrated design, Fenix HL30 must be able to ensure you a joyful and relaxing outdoor experience in various conditions.
·Cree XP-G (R5) LED and Nichia red light (Nichia) LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours respectively
· Uses two 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
· 70mm(Length) x55.7mm(Width) x37.8mm(Height)
· 86.6-gram weight (excluding batteries)
· Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
· Fast, convenient dual-button switch
· Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
· Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic