Fenix TK15 Scope Mounted LED Lamp Review
Summary: After reading a lot of reviews and opinions on lamp-specific websites and fora, a few people had said that Fenix make a better torch than LED Lenser and that they don't cost as much and that LED Lenser are simply marketed better than other lamps. Looking at the specifications of the Fenix range, I quickly found that the Fenix TK15 did everything I wanted and did it better than the Led Lenser torches.
For more details, please click HERE.
Fenix TK15 delivers a max 400-lumen output and 252mthrow with one 18650 battery or two CR123Abatteries. The innovative side switch flows between four brightness levels and Strobe mode. Tough, durable and waterproof to IPX-8 standard, TK15 will be your reliable partner when hunting, searching and rescuing, etc.
· Cree XP-G LED (S2) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
· Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123ALithium batteries
·145mm(Length) x25.4mm(Diameter) x34mm(Head)
·125-gram weight (excluding batteries)
· Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
· Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
· Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
·Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
· Mode switch button in the front, one press for brightness selection
· Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
· Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
· Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating