Fenix TK60 is a high-intensity multi-functional flashlight powered by D batteries. The dual switch system in the front can realize a rapid selection between the four brightness levels and the two different flashing functions. With a max 800-lumen output and a 15-day extremely long runtime, it must be able to meet your needs in various conditions.
Meanwhile the compact design can lessen the volume and decrease the weight of TK60 to the largest extent. With the perfect combination of the outstanding performance and the enjoyment of using it, TK60 is the dependable partner when outdoor searching, caving or using as a spare light for automobiles, etc.
· Uses Cree XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
· Uses four 1.5V D (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
· 354mm (Length)﹡40mm (Diameter)﹡62.5mm(Head)
· 407-gram weight (excluding batteries)
· Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
· Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
· Dual switch system in the front, simple and fast operation
· Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
· Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
· Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating